Contactonomy SRL, a company registered and operating in accordance with the laws of Romania, registered in the Trade Register under no. J14/393/2019, tax registration code RO42020968 (VAT/VIES), with its office in the Municipality of Sfantu Gheorghe, Viitorului Street, Number 13, Block 6, Floor 2, Apartment 44, Covasna County (hereinafter "Company", "We" or "Our") respects your confidentiality and undertakes to protect it by respecting the presence of Privacy Policies.
The company is operating and controlling the data regarding the processing of your personal data, within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation No. 679/2016 for the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Information we collect about you
We collect several types of information from and about the users of our Sites, including, for example:
- information we collect when you browse our Sites, including IP addresses, cookies and web beacons;
- first and last names, contact details (including email addresses), if you contact us
Usage details, IP addresses, cookies and other technologies
Use details and IP addresses: We may collect statistical information about the equipment, actions and browsing patterns of users of our Sites. This information derives from your visit and browsing on the Site. Information may include, for example: (a) traffic, login data and other communication data; (b) information on the resources you access; and (c) information about your computer and internet connection (e.g. including your IP address, operating system and browser type) for system management;
Cookies: We may obtain information about your overall use of the internet using cookies. A cookie is a small file stored on your computer's hard drive. Using cookies helps us improve our Sites and provide a better and more personalized service, which allows us to:
- estimate audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, which allows us to personalize our Sites according to your individual interests;
- recognize you when you return to our Sites.
Beacon Web Policy: Some pages of the Sites may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also known as single-pixel gifs). Web beacons allow the Company to collect certain information about users of the Site, including, for example, the number of users accessing each web page, traffic data, login data and other communication data, information about access to resources and information relating to the user's computer and internet connection (including IP addresses, operating systems and browser type). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Site, but are only used to compile aggregate statistics on the use of the Site and to verify the integrity of the system and server.
We use the information we collect about you or you provide to us, including personal information, for the following purposes:
- to present our Sites and its content in an appropriate and efficient way for you and your computer;
- to provide you with the information you ask us to;
- to inform you about our new services and products, or changes to them, including direct marketing;
- compiling user statistics;
- the security and improvement of our Sites.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose the personal information we obtain through these Sites to third parties for:
- comply with a court order or other legal obligation;
- protect the rights and assets of the Company and its affiliates. This includes the exchange of information in order to protect against fraud and reduce credit risk.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is never 100% secure. While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Sites. Any transmission of personal information involves your assumption.
The rights you enjoy in connection with the processing of your personal data are as follows:
- the possibility to obtain from the Company, upon request and free of charge, confirmation that your personal data is processed by us, as well as details of this processing. The application may be submitted at no cost only once a year;
- the right to rectify, update, block or convert into anonymous data the processing of which is not in accordance with the law, in particular incomplete or inaccurate data;
- the right to object at any time, for good and legitimate reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to object free of charge and without any justification to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing, on behalf of data controllers or on behalf of a third party, or to disclose your data for this purpose;
- the right to challenge decisions taken solely on the basis of data processing carried out by automated means and which have legal consequences for you.
To exercise these rights, you can submit an application, signed and dated to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the e-mail address of the Data Protection Officer (DPO): email@example.com.
We will retain your personal data for a period of time necessary for the purposes indicated in the "Use of Information" section, but not more than 3 years. Once the data are no longer required for these purposes, they shall be (i) destroyed, (ii) transferred to another controller of personal data, provided that the personal data are processed within limits and purposes similar to those originally agreed or (iii) converted into anonymous data and retained exclusively for statistical, historical or scientific research purposes.
To the extent that you have any concerns about the privacy of your personal data that we process, or wish to make a privacy complaint, please email us at the Data Protection Officer (DPO): firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will contact you to confirm receipt of your email. Upon receipt of your email, we will investigate your concern or complaint and make every effort to provide you with our response within a reasonable period of time.