Personal data processing policy
Contactonomy SRL knows the importance of your data and is committed to protecting their privacy and security. Therefore, it is important for us to provide you in an integrated and practical manner with information related to the processing of your personal data as data subjects (users of www.cmenu.ro, www.cmenu.io, www.cmenu.hu, www.contactonomy.ro, www.contactonomy.io, www.contactonomy.hu and www.cty.ro, customers, potential customers, consumers, potential consumers, employees, former employees) within the presence of the Personal Data Processing Policies applicable for the purposes listed below.
In accordance with the requirements of General Data Protection Regulation No 1/2002 of the European Parliament and of the Council, the Commission shall, in accordance with the procedure 679/2016 of the EU hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation" for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, Contactonomy SRL manages safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide to us about you, in the context of visiting the website and purchasing contactonomy SRL services under the brand: Contactonomy and cMenu.
Purposes for which we collect and process your personal data
Contactonomy SRL collects and processes your personal data for the following processing purposes:
- Improving the courier activities and services offered by Contactonomy SRL.
- Commercial sales services activities, including realization, administration and development of sales of services on www.cmenu.ro, www.cmenu.io, www.cmenu.hu, www.contactonomy.ro, www.contactonomy.io, www.contactonomy.hu and www.cty.ro, management of customer accounts, research/market studies, statistics.
- Advertisement, marketing and advertising, activities to promote Contactonomy SRL services, conduct promotional campaigns, transmission of newsletters (newsletters), tracking and monitoring sales of services and consumer behavior.
- For evidentiary purposes in connection with the above activities and archiving.
The categories of personal data we process
To achieve the above purposes, we process the following categories of personal data:
- For the administration, improvement and performance of the services provided by the www.cmenu.ro, www.cmenu.io, www.cmenu.hu, www.contactonomy.ro, www.contactonomy.io, www.contactonomy.hu and www.cty.ro: name, first name, address (domicile/residence), e-mail, technical information on the visitor's device – its location, IP address, type of hardware, information about the time frame and the date on which the www.cmenu.ro, www.contactonomy.ro, www.contactonomy.io, www.contactonomy.hu, www.contactonomy.hu and www.cty.ro, other information resulting from the use of For more information about cookies, please refer to the Cookies Usage Policy displayed on the website.
- For commercial sales of services, including sales, administration and development, including online sales on www.cmenu.ro, www.cmenu.io, www.cmenu.hu, www.contactonomy.ro, www.contactonomy.io, www.contactonomy.hu and www.cty.ro, customer account management, research/market studies, statistics: name, first name, address (domicile/residence), telephone, e-mail, delivery addresses.
- For advertising, marketing and advertising, activities to promote Contactonomy SRL services, the conduct of promotional companies, the transmission of newsletters (newsletters), tracking and monitoring consumer sales and behaviour: name and surname, telephone, e-mail, address (domicile/residence), habits/ preferences/ behavior – in addition, Contactonomy SRL processes data consisting of the series and number of identity documents strictly to identify the winners of promotional campaigns (if necessary to take place) and to comply with the requirements of tax legislation. Some of this data is also required as a unique identifier of the person depending on the type of contest/promotion/application/game in which they participate.
- For post-sales activities, including customer service, informing users/customers about the evaluation of the services offered by Contactonomy SRL, improving the quality of services within the Call Center service: first and last name, telephone/fax, e-mail, address (domicile/residence), voice, habits/preferences/behaviour, other data resulting from the evaluation of products by customers – in addition, Contactomy SRL processes data relating to: personal numeric code, serial number and ID number, bank data, only for situations where there occurs service replacements
- For evidentiary purposes in connection with the above and archiving activities: the storage of personal data referred to in the above purposes in order to maintain records related to the activities carried out, to protect legal rights and to exercise other rights under the law and contracts concluded, to fulfil any archiving requirements, in accordance with the legal provisions.
- Personal data benefiting from a special protection regime such as personal numeric code, serial number and ID number will be collected and processed under limited conditions and in accordance with legal provisions to ensure compliance with the applicable data protection rules. The provision of personal data is necessary for Contactonomy SRL to carry out the activities listed in the above.
To whom we disclose your personal data
In order to achieve one or more of the above purposes, Contactonomy SRL may disclose your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- the contractual partners of Contactonomy SRL (as is the case with companies with which Contactonomy SRL is in partnership relations, but only on the basis of a confidentiality agreement on their part, guaranteeing that this data is kept safe and that the provision of this personal information is made in accordance with the legislation in force),
- service providers (marketing, payment/banking services or other services), including entities assisting Contactonomy SRL in the processing of data as trustees, insurers, public authorities (Parquet, Police, courts and other competent bodies of the State), on the basis and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of express requests made as well as you as a data subject in the context of the exercise of your right of access, Article 15 of the Regulation.
The data recorded by Contactonomy SRL are not sold to third parties and are used only for the purpose of improving contactonomy SRL services.
By reading the presence of policies you are aware that you are guaranteed the rights provided by the Regulation, respectively:
- to be informed of the processing of your personal data, Article 13 and 14 of the Regulation;
- access to your personal data, Article 15 of the Regulation;
- rectification of your personal data Article 16 of the Regulation;
- eradicating ('right to be forgotten') of personal data, Article 17 of the Regulation;
- to obtain the restriction of processing, Article 18 of the Regulation;
- to data portability, Article 20 of the Regulation;
- to oppose the processing of personal data concerning you and to request the rectification, updating or deletion of data under the law-in the case of personal data processed for direct marketing purposes, this right may be exercised at any time, free of charge and without justification, Article 21 of the Regulation;
- not to be subject to an individual decision of an automatic nature, including the profiling of Article 22 of the Regulation;
- to lodge a complaint with the ANSPDCP Supervisory Authority, Article 77 of the Regulation;
- to apply to the judiciary if infringements of the relevant legislation have been found, Articles 78 to 79 of the Regulation.
You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to Contactonomy SRL by accessing the contact form on the websites of www.cmenu.ro, www.cmenu.io, www.cmenu.hu, www.contactonomy.ro, www.contactonomy.io, www.contactonomy.hu and www.cty.ro or you can write to us at the following postal address: Saint George Municipality, Future Street, Number 13, Block 6, Floor 2, Apartment 44, Covasna County or e-mail of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) firstname.lastname@example.org .
Special provisions related to minors
Contactonomy SRL does not follow in its data processing activities, the processing of personal data of minors. Particular attention shall be paid to ensure that any processing of the personal data of minors is carried out in accordance with the requirements of regulation, Article 8 and in strictly specific cases.
Contactonomy SRL does not carry out promotional activities directly marketing towards minors.
Minors who have not reached the age of 14 are not allowed to request services or any communications on the Contactonomy SRL website, or participate in competitions or campaigns of Contactonomy SRL, unless this is done on behalf of the minor by the legal representative of the minor concerned, according to the law.
Minors who have reached the age of 14 can purchase products or services and request and receive communications from Contactonomy SRL only if they have the consent of their legal representative, according to the law.
Also, any person who provides us with personal data through the website or other applications or devices covered by this Policy guarantees that they are major or have full exercise capacity.
Any collection or processing of personal data of minors shall be carried out only under the law, and having regard to the above.
Duration of data processing
It will generally be determined by the time of exercise of your right to object, under the terms of Article 21 (1) (a) of The Treaty. Article 2 of European Regulation (EC) No 1493/1999 shall apply 679/2016. Exception: For data declared in the call center service, the duration of data processing is 3 years, as a rule, or until the exercise of the right of opposition. Contactonomy SRL may also store personal data for such a longer period for probative and archiving purposes.
At the same time, the storage of personal data for a longer period of time can be carried out for the production of statistics, improvement of services, management of customer accounts, research / market studies.
Please check our personal data processing Policy every time you use our website to be informed about it at all times.
Upon completion of the processing operations, the recorded data may be transferred, in whole or in part, to any other legal person in compliance with the special legislation in force, provided that they are used for purposes similar to those provided for in this document.
For the erroneous recording of personal data caused by the data indexing software, Contactonomy SRL assumes no responsibility.
Please note that no information security program is infallible.